Tuesday 17 February 2015

Message/Illustration: 'Walking Amongst Giants'

Message/Illustration: 
"Walking Amongst Giants"

Bit of a Late Post But Man This Has Been Stirring Up In My Heart For A Whole To Encourage You, No Matter Who You Are And What You Done In The Past.. 'You Will Walk Amongst The Army Of Greats' :) You Will Walk With The Giants, My Home Town Manurewa 'The Home Of The Greats' Pioneers Are Born, Everyday, World Changers Are Found, Natural Born Leaders Are Discovered...
#I Know People Who Look At Me, I Know People Who Look Up To Me, I Know People Who Look Down On Me  #But At The End Of The Day Who Is The Person Staring Right Back At You In Your Mirror Reflection?? #You Can Get The Applause Of Men, But How About The 'Well Done, My Faithful Servant Cheer' ?? Thats The Applause I Rather Have. #The Audience Of One #God Pleasure Not People Pleasure #Dont Let Your Circumstances Of Your Past, Dictate The Pathway To Your Future.. 
#Face Your Giants #You Are A Giant :) #Walk Like A Giant #More Than A Overcomer More Than A Conquer #Faith #Hope, Peace & Love #Just Believe :) #When Life Is Rough Pray, When Life Is Good Pray :) #Walking Amongst The Giants #Walking In The Army Of Greats :)
Be Encouraged Be Inspired
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment