Saturday 28 February 2015

Quote: Stand Alone

Inspired By: @celineeeee_xo "It Takes Nothing To Join The Crowd, It Takes Everything To Stand Alone"

#As A Soldier I Stand Alone #I Walk This Earth Alone #Remember This.. Peps In Your Life 'Who Think They Are The Blessing To Your Life' You Were Blessed Way Before They Even Came In Your Life! #Real Talk! #And Im My Own Man #I Do Me ! #Ive Learnt Over My Younger Years Growing Up To Not Trust No Body. Even The Closest Ones In Your Life Will Hurt You The Most #Ive Learnt To Stand Alone #A Leader Doesnt Follow The Crowd He Walks The Other Way #At Times In Life Its All We Have Is 'Yourself' #I Know Who I Am In Christ 'Were Called To Stand Out The Crowd, Not Stand In The Crowd #Be The Change #Make a Difference #Be The Light To The World #You Were Born Original Dont Die A Copy 
#Intelligence plus Character, that is the Goal of Tue Education... Dr Martin Luther King #Theres two things in life that will define you. Your paitence when you have nothing. And your attitude when you have everything.
"Don't Get It Twisted.."
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment