Monday 9 February 2015

Message/Illustration: Bon Fire

Message/Illustration: 
"The Bon Fire"

I Love The Song 'Jesus Culture - Set A Fire'
Heres a Late Night Post Placed On My Heart, You Gotta Know 'ONE THING' Theres This Thing Called 'Life' We Win Some We Loose Some, Thats Part Of Life, We Go Through Ups And Downs Thats A Part of Learning About This Thing Called 'Life' Life Is Unfair Its Not Meant To Be Fair, People Let Us Down, We Let People Down, We Let Ourselves Down... But The One Who Will Never Let Us Down, Is Christ.. He Will Never Leave Us Nor Forsaken Us.
#I Pray Christ Let Your Will Be Done #Let Your Hand Be Upon Me #Let Your Light Shine 'There Will Always Be People That Wanna Hurt You, Pull You Down, Dislike You And Try Rob And Steal Your Smile Away From You, I Wanna Let You Know One Thing. Thats a Good Thing :) It Just Goes To Show They Want What You Have They Want What You Got :) Take That As a Privilege :) You Have Christ In You That Shines Through You #People Want That Light That Lives In You #Continue To Let Your Light Shine #Im Burning :) #I Spit Fire #I Walk Through Fire #Ive Lived Through Fire #Im A Soldier Coz Who Lives In Me Thats Christ "I STAND THROUGH THE FIRE, I DANCE THROUGH THE FIRE" So I Encourage You Let Your "FIRE BURN" #Be On Heat For Jesus :) #Create a Massive Fire That Cant Be Put Out #Let Your Fire Lit #Keep It Lit #Dont Let No One Steal You From Your God Given Smile :) #Keep It Burning :) #Words If Encouraged #Be Uplifted #Be Inspired #Here To Inspire #Something To Think About :) Trevor Young Trevor The Youngin Trevor The Young Inspiar :) Stay Blessed Trevsz 

Mathew 5:14
"You Are The Light Of The World, A City on A Hill Cannot Not Be Hidden"


No comments:

Post a Comment