Saturday 12 December 2015

SInstagram Post: People Cross Paths For a Reason

"The People God Put In Your Life Are Not There By Accident, Its Not a Coincidence. They Are a Gift From God"

First Of All Before I Write This Post, I Just Wanna Say Thank You Again To Everyone Whos Wished Me Happy Birthday!! And Thank You To My Lord Jesus For 23 Years! #NowBdayNearlyOver #StillOnMission #GottaJobToDo 

For Me Personally, I Value Peoples Lives, I Value And I Respect People Who Show Me Respect.. If Im Respected By Someone.. They Got a Ride Or Die Nig Till The End, My Loyalty Runs Deep. I Aint No Push Over Nor Am I a Puppet.. I Guess Thats Why Peps Sometimes Has A Problem Wit Me, Coz I Speak My Mind When I Need To.. With All Humility, Im Looking Forward To The Day When God Reveals His Future and The Purpose I Have To Fulfill.. Ive Always Had a Open Mind.. I Know Where Im Going, I Know Gods Got A Massive Plan For Me.. I Love How Peps Underestimate Me.. Its Hard Remaining Humble In Situations With Unreasonable People I Respect Them.. But Then Again I Wont Forget.. So When I Do Make It.. I Will Remember Those People.. 
I Love Interacting And Meeting New People.. Its Not a Coincidence That People Cross Our Paths Everyday, Make a Influence.. Most Times Its A Season But Gods Been There All That Time! Always Have That Encounter With Someone In Your Everyday Life You Meet.. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY GOING THROUGH.. 💯💯💯
#ListenMoreBeforeYouSpeak #peoplecrosspathsforareason #EverythingHappensForaReason #wordofseeds #wordoftheday #wordsofwisdom #HoldOnToThesePeople #HeartOfGold 
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment