Monday 21 December 2015

Quote: Always Be Kind

Inspired & Repost By Jess.. "Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Battle You Know Nothing About. Be Kind Always"

I Love Meeting New People, Im A People Person. Always Interacting, On The Streets, Going Out, Work Or Church. I Love Meeting New People.. Thats Why Im Loved By So Many.. I Think Connection and Building a Relationship Is Important, Meeting People You Never Know Who They Will Be In The Near Future, Or Where They Came From In The Past.. Always Take Time Out Of Your Life To Meet Someone Knew.. Never Know What They Going Through In Their Life Behind Close Doors.. Thats Why I Push Out Positivity Because Theres People Who Needs To Know "Their Worth" And How Valued They Are.. I Do It For My Community, Always Around Being a Familiar Face.. I Walk What I Talk.. Always Being Kind To Everyone Around Me, Coz I Don't Know Whats Going On In Their Life.. Or Even Don't Know Whats Going On Behind Close Doors Just a Simple "Smile Or Hello" Can Change Someones Life.. BE THE CHANGE TODAY 
#AlwaysBeKind #Smile #LightToTheWorld #PositiveVibes #GoodPerson #DownToEarth #ActofKindness #SmileForMe #WordsOfEncouragement
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

Everyones Fighting Battles and Demons Daily, We All Don't Know Whats Happening In Peoples Life, Always Be Kind To Everyone I Always Respect People Who Gives Me Respect.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment