Sunday 13 December 2015

Message/Illustration: Whats Important In Life

Message/Illustration: Whats Important | Trevor Young 

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matter" - Audrey Hepburn

"The Most Important Thing Is To Try And Inspire People So That They Can Be Great In Whatever They Want To Do" - Kobe Bryant 

"The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask." - Jim Morrison 

I Always Ask The Questions, In My Down Time Like.. "Whats Important" "Whats Really Important In Life" 

Heading Towards The End Of 2015, Been Such An Amazing Year! A Year Of Many Blessings, As Well As Disappointment. But A Lot of Breakthroughs.. Loved This Year Thank You Jesus For The Amazing Year, My Family Will Always Be Something Close To My Very Heart What Is Important To Me Is My Family, I Am Forever Great Full and Blessed For Everyone In My Family,  Status, Fame Will Never Come Close To My Qualities Found In Christ. I Wanna Be Someone Who Makes Moves But Still Remain Humble.
Top Things Thats Important To Me In Life.
- God
- Family 
- Happiness 
- Love 
- Inspire 

"ITS IMPORTANT TO DO WHATS IMPORTANT TO YOU"
Whats Really Important For Me Personally Is "INSPIRING" And "MAKING A DIFFERENCE" In Peoples Lives. I Wanna Leave Something Behind After My Name Is Called.. "TOUCHING AND CHANGING PEOPLES LIVES" And I Will Continue That To "INSPIRE AND CHANGE THE HEARTS OF MANY" So Coming Back To It.. Whats Really Important To Me Is God, My Family And Hopefully Making a Impact On Many Peoples Lives.. 
So Find Whats Really Important To You.. Life Is Far To Short (Fame, Popularity, Status, Money) Will Never Come Close To Your Real Worth Till You Find "WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT IN LIFE" I Tell It How It Is.. INSPIRE PEOPLE BEFORE I LEAVE IS IMPORTANT TO ME.. 
#ILiveToInspire #WhatInspiresMe #HereToInspire #HowCanInspireYou #WhoInspiresYou #WordsOfEncouragement #Message #Illustration
Stay Blessed
Trevsz 


No comments:

Post a Comment