Saturday 6 June 2015

Quote: Who Would Ride Or Die With You

Real Talk On The Real..
"When The Day Comes That You Loose Everything, Is The Day You'll Know Who Your True Friends Are..." 

#On The Real.. When You Hit Rock Bottom You'll Know Who Your True Friends Are When You Fall On Your Face And Have Absolute Nothing.. You'll Know Who Still Loves You, When You Cant Provide Anymore... This Is On The Real.. Youll Know Who Would Still Stand And Be By Your Side When It Gets Hard, God Does Say Hell Never Leave You Nor Forsaken You.. He'll Always Be There, He'll Stand By Your Side.. #Count Your Blessings #Things Come And Go #Nothing Here On This Earth Is Permanent #Give And Take Away #I Only Ride With The Cats I Walked With, Il Only Eat With The Peps I Starved With #All I Need In This World Of Sin, Is Me And My Boston #A Dogs A Mans Best Friend #Love My Dog #My Son #My Ride Or Die #Theres two things in life that will define you. Your paitence when you have nothing. And your attitude when you have everything #Words Of Encouragement #Inspirational Quotes #Wise Words #Something To Think About #Who Would Ride Or Die With You
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment