Saturday 20 June 2015

Facebook Quote: Just Be You

Theres No Handouts In Life, You Want Something Work Hard For It...

"Im A Man Of My Word, At The Same Time.. I Let My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words" 

Snap Chat: Inspiar_Babyy

Just Wanna Say Thank You Jesus... #SooBlessed #That Bless Life #Your Worst Days Are Behind You, Best Days Still Ahead Of You #Rims #Thank You Jesus #Upgrading #HardWork Pays Off #I WORK HARD FR WHAT I GOT COZ I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE NOTHING! #I Work For Jesus In Everything I Dooo (My Work, How I Carry Myself, Poetry, Spoken Word, Songs, And Everything Else) #Rolling In Styles #Watch Me Whip #Upgrading The G Ride Baby Steps #Then Sell Her Off #Hustle Game #My Work Ethics #Spirit Of Excellence #I Give It My All In Everything I Do #110% In Everything I Do... #Work Hard Play Hard, Save Harder
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment