Saturday 20 June 2015

Facebook Quote: Show Them'

"Don't Tell Them You're Doing Great, Show Them How Great You'll Doing"

#Word Of Advice #Worrd Up
Success Lies In Each And Everyone Of Us, Only Just A Few Of Us Come Through.. Coz We Activated It, Developed It And Evolve... Im A Man Of My Word.. I Like To Keep To My Word, But At The Same Time.. I Let My Actions Speak Louder Than Words.. Be a Person of Integrity.. A Person Of Your Word..#Everything Im Blessed With At The Mo, I Worked Hard For What I Got.. #Theres No Handouts In Life If You Want Something You Gotta Go Out There And Get It.. It Ain't Gonna Come To You. #Hard Work Pays Off #Im Reaping The Seeds Ive Planted #ThatBlessed Life #So Rappd And Happy  #WhatYou Put In, Is What Youll Get Out #In Everything I Do In Life I Give It My All #110% #All Or Nothing #In or Out #Im Loyal To The Game #Work Hard #Play Hard and Save Harder...
#Show Them You'll Doing Meeeaan Let Them See It For Themselves #Words Of encouragement
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment