Tuesday 23 June 2015

Quote: Ride Or Die

"Everybody Thats Riding With You, Ain't Always Riding For You, Let The Gas Run Out And See Who'll Push"

This Is A Great Word, Long Story Short. "Ill Only Ride With Those That I Walked With, Il Only Eat With Those That I Starved With"
I Keep It Plain And Simple Keep My Circle Of Friends Small, But The Vision Big, My Spirit Is Always Alert Aware and Spiritually Discerned..
Im Always Looking At My Surroundings, Anyone Can Say They're Ride Or Die With You, But When It Comes Down To It... Who Would Really Be There Standing With You Frontline Soldier in The Battlefield..
I Know For Me Im A Man Of My Word, When I Say Il Ride Or Die With Someone.. Thats All Il Do.. My Loyalty Runs Deep.. Theres No Hesitation In That..#Who Would Get Out And Push The Car With You, Instead Of Driving Pass You In Times Of Need And Help???
#Only A Fee Peps I Hold Close To Me That Il Take a Stab Wound or A Bullet For.. #Ride Or Die To The End..
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment