Tuesday 25 December 2018

Thank Jesus

YouTube 


ITS A BLESSING TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT THE LORD HAS IN-STORE TODAY #INSPIAR


Nice little world of encouragement for your Friday morning ☺️


One year ago.. “You are carrying something great” 💕🌹🇨🇰🇵🇳🇳🇿


#Reighn


Feeling like I’m doing something right with my life. ❤️ Helping to raise this little man #Reighn with my rib. Something words can never amount.. raising a little warrior for Christ. 💜 in the arms of great, loving parents. 👣🐾


I couldn’t really give a f about what anyone has to say 🙂 as long as my partner is down wit me, and my son loves his daddy.. everyone else and their opinions about me are irrelevant to me. I just wanna be someone that my son can look up and proud to say that’s my daddy. I’ve been around snakes hung around snakes and became one and dudes who’s been down wit me and turned on me. They think I’m not there but it’s because I’ve chosen in my head.. to no longer be down. So throughout the years I’ve changed grown, and matured along the way.. I’ve seen things and has been down to walk away and go my own ways.. the pruning stages of my life.. will soon prevail 🙂 


I’m blessed right now! Living my most best times.. 💞💘 Some people ain’t down on it and said I’ve changed.. but because I’m not down with the “OLD TREV” anymore.. I hated what I was looking at staring back at me in my reflection I lived that life and wasn’t happy.. I started to become so caught up in myself prideful, selfish arrogant, egotistical & ignorant so “CHANGES” had to take place  I changed for the good, since I chose to let go and walk away from the old Trev GOD I’ve gone more grounded more than ever; God has opened way more doors!! POSSIBLE for my small family and I. 😁😍 🍃🍁

and to be someone my son can look up to. with out hidden skeletons I became exposed for the better and brighter future. AND IM LOVING IT 😁😁🙏🏽 


Moral of the story is: If you wanna make changes to your life, for the better by all means.. do it if you know in your hearts it’s about time. Not everyone will like the change. People will say this and that about you at the end of the day.. the Lord has the last say 😁


IM READY FOR THE NEW YEAR MY LITTLE FAMILY IS TOO 🤗


Have a great day guys, stay blessed #TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment