Wednesday 12 December 2018

2018

YouTube 


WE ALL ARE “CALLED” and “CHOSEN” FOR A PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE AND HOW YOU USE YOUR “INFLUENCE” | motivational Speaking | #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 2018 


You can go and be anything you wanna be son.. mummy & daddy will be behind you, support you at everything decision.. you make in life. they say the sky’s the limit.. go beyond the stars my son. ✨💫 

*

*

*

*

*

*

had such an amazing night! Last night.. with my small family dinning out. Thank you again to everyone who took their time out and wished me birthday wishes 

Thank you hun for all you do for us. 


📸 credit by: sons beautiful mummy. 


#ThatBlessedlife 💕 #Fathersndson 👑 👶🏼 

👐🏽 #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS 👐🏽


Thank you hun.. for the surprise dinner on the water front. ❤️ truly remarkable and very special! I’m forever thankful to the lord for you in my life! And thank you lord Jesus for the 26 years on this planet! This Birthday is hands down gotta be the very best THAT I HAVE ever had!! Having my son here to celebrate this milestone moment and my rib with me. 💕


#Thatblessedlife 💞💕


PS: JO AND I WENT TO VIEW THE PHOTOS OF STUART RIDDELL!! AND MAN IM SO HAPPY WE BOTH ARE THEY ARE NICE! WONT BE GETTING THEM UNTIL THEY GET READY! BUT MAN THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL 💞😭☺️


I really didn’t expect that so much! 😭 thank you so much.. hun I’m still shocked from our Facebook live last night.. been a massive day today. You are amazing! I’ve wanted these for years! My 3 favourite musicians.. and my favourite songs by them.. 


75 x 75 (canvas sizes) 


Eazy - Just to let ya know 

Pac - Unconditional Love 

BIG - Sky’s the limit 


You are amazing hun! 💞 and thank you to everyone else for the messages, txt messages calls and social media tributes. ❤️ blessings 


Thank you lord Jesus! 26 years here on this planet 


#Youareakeeper 💍


“ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN” 🤔 I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR TREVS BIRTHDAY PRESENT HE DOESNT KNOW. 🤫

Tune in for some laughs a bit of BANTER‼️ */disclaimer: I do not own the rights to this song/*

Entertainment use only non promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment