Wednesday 5 December 2018

Schedule

FACEBOOK LIVE WITH JO “NEVER HAVE I EVER” | PARENT EDITION | WHAT ARE YOU SAYING BRO | 05/12/2018 #5TH


YouTube: 


(Photo taken yesterday at the Stuart Riddell photography studios) πŸ“Έ


Living a very “BLESSED” and Prosperous life right now.. got my life back in order, my lil family happy. ❤️ first time being back on film set since last year starting tomorrow.. & a audition for a big NZ film role next week Wednesday on my birthday.. #TYJ πŸ™πŸ½

STAY WORKING FOR A PURPOSE.. MY ”WHY” TO MY REASON - MY MUSE TO ALL I DO IN THIS LIFE.. “R E I G H N || Y O U N G” πŸ˜˜πŸ’•


Wouldn’t have done it without ya hun. πŸ’™πŸ’‹

πŸŽžπŸŽ¬πŸ“½πŸŽžπŸŽ¬


My Handsome fella getting ready for our first family photo shoot 😍😍 my happy place. πŸ’™

πŸ“Έ #Stuartriddell  


#Myrib πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ #myminime πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ R E I G H N


The born day next week Wednesday 12/12/2018 and I’m working that day! As in.. AUDITIONING FOR A NZ FILM ROLE. 😭🀦🏽‍♂️ haha.. but I have another film shoot this week Thursday. God is good.. stay working. 🎬🎞back on set.. first time for the year.. but 2019! We here. ❤️πŸ“½ 


#Chasingthedream #formysmallfamily 


#INSPIAR2INSPIRE 

#Bornday #nextweekwednesday


Doesn’t my son and his mama look good. 😍 


FIRST family photos OFFICIALLY done. Taken by the well known & respected Photographer Stuart Riddell πŸ’•πŸ’•


πŸ“Έ #Stuartriddell #stuartriddellphotography


⬇️THIS WAS WRITTEN 25/11/2018 ⬇️


Despite going through so much pressure and hardships this week I’m going to go and forgive my sins at church and lift up the name of Jesus and still praise him Eventho I’m fighting and going through so much.. and through the storm I became the STORM! Living a blessed life 


#Prosper #INSPIAREIGHNS 

No comments:

Post a Comment