Wednesday 12 December 2018

Hey there sorry man

FACEBOOK LIVE WITH JO “SHE HAS A SURPRISE FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY” 11pm 11/12/2018 - 12/12/2018 #6THFBLIVE2018 


YouTube: 


Father first before anything else in this world. πŸ‘£πŸΎ

#Fatherfirst #ReighnsDaddy 


It takes a no brainer to know that I’ve changed.. for something good in this life and turned away from my old ways/Life and be like “Enough is Enough” πŸ’―πŸ’― (Before my son was born) 🀰🏼I was sick of the life I was living.. I was hidden in the dark, lying to myself like everything was alright when it really wasn’t. and only wanted people to see the fake smile I was carrying.. as a portrayal of what I was dealing with and holding in my heart in the dark.. πŸŒ‘ my life was in a very dark place mentally/spiritually and could potentially be physically.. i was hating the mindset I was putting myself in. So a changed had to be made! And sincerely πŸ’―


I don’t post stupid stuff like I use to. I’m all about my small family, loving father hood when the chips were down a lot of people walked out on me and left me high and dry, drained and burnt out.. (I know that.. so I was already preparing myself.. people just there for a season of your life) was until my mrs came into my life when I was broken to help me get back up and find myself, and walked alongside me!! NOW the GLOW is back! My walk with Christ is a lot stronger then what is was before! And I’m a lot happier in life. 😎😎😎😎


Moral of the story is, “JUST LIKE A ARROW” it has to be pulled right.. back in order to be shot for greatness. 🎯 it takes a no brainer to see that online or see me in person.. I’m a lot more happier at life, πŸ™‚peace within myself.. made mends with my enemies as I move upwards & forward with my life.. with nothing holding me back, or hidden skeletons around. The glow is back in my life and in my heart. πŸ’•πŸ’« 


Why, because I chose to walk away from the past life I was living.. in order to find myself again, and find a better person of myself. it takes a good woman to walk beside you, and hold you accountable for every messed up thing you’ve done. πŸ’ž πŸŽ©πŸ‘‘ And since then man life’s been going great, more blessings and open doors πŸšͺ opening up. πŸ˜‡ And as I focus on this make or break opportunity for this acting audition this coming week on my bday.. I’m sacrificing boxing training πŸ₯Š to focus on this thing.. for my small family. πŸ€±πŸ½πŸ‘”

#IMREADY 


That Blessed life 

Stay Blessed 

Trev 


πŸŽ¬πŸŽ­πŸŽžπŸ“½πŸ•°


#CHANGES #MAKECHANGES #CHANGEISGOOD #BETHECHANGE #BLESSINGS #LOVINGLIFE #blessedlife

No comments:

Post a Comment