Thursday 20 December 2018

I grind so much

Youtube 


My muse! To all I do.. the ambition I carry for my small family. ❤️ thank you Jesus for giving me that Blessed life. My Rib & My First Born πŸ‘ͺ 


πŸ“Έ Stuart Riddell studios. #Forevergrateful


I’m more than a overcomes this year has been a year of overcoming a lot of stuff that set back to launch me to the nearest future.. preparing me. Wouldn’t have done it without a AMAZING woman by my side. Found that fire in my soul again. Found myself again. 

My little family mean the absolute world 2 me. 


Thank you 2018 for helping me to find myself again.. and be the man I can be for my small family. We on the πŸš‚ to something great in life hun. It’s a journey! But wouldn’t have it in any other way, without someone else πŸ™‚ every #strongman needs his #strongwoman Let’s ride this πŸš† out then next step is catching ✈️ thank you lord.. πŸ’™ 


2019 we gonna DO IT hun. ❤️ #Visionary 

Friday night πŸƒπŸ½‍♂️


Yes my son that’s daddy’s mood right now!! What a long mind draining day.. keeping the composer in check, the memorised words in rehearse for one of the biggest acting auditions of my life.. 7 hour audition!! 😴πŸ₯΄πŸ˜΅πŸ˜ͺ what a great experience to perform in front of a Hollywood judge! And perform for my small family! And others around.. πŸ‘πŸ½ Jo and I go FB LIVE!! Tonight. 


My son and my rib! Thank you guys for being my big motivation! Thank you hun.. for helping me to calm the nerves! And motivating me and supporting me.. I feel like I did it justice put it all on the line for my small family! I WAS HUNGRY FOR IT. πŸ’―πŸ’― I DO THIS FOR YOU AND SON. πŸ’žπŸ’ž


Thank you lord Jesus! For such a life changing experience! πŸŽžπŸ“½πŸ“ΉπŸŽ₯🎬🎭


#lights πŸ’‘ #camera πŸŽ₯#action 🎬


#Myrib πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ #Kingboston 🐢 #Reighn πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#Reighnsdaddy #masterreighn #littlereighn #Inspiareighns #Inspiar2Inspire 

No comments:

Post a Comment