Sunday 17 January 2016

Twitter Quote: Re Invent Myself

It Felt So Good To Be Back At Church Again.. Been A While! Since I Last Stepped Foot In The House Of God, The Feeling Was Like a Father Saying "Welcome Home Son" 🙏🏽 
Keep My Circle Real Tight and Small This Year! Sacrifices Be Made Including People In My Life..Stay Focused On My Walk.. The Influence I Carry, Following The Calling.. Back On The Right Path This Year  #Cuties #ReliningMyselfThisYear #Reinventing 🙏🏽 #Confirmation #LoveMyChurchLife #DoLifeWithYou #InspireTheJourney #GodsRedirectingMyInspireMovement #2K16ImComingHardForYou!! 💯💯 #WatchThisSpace #RealTalk #DontSleepOnMeHommie #GodAintDoneYet #JustGettingStarted #HereToInspireVids #Songs #Collabs #SpokenWord #Acting 
THE INSPIAR MOVEMENT IN FULL EFFECT THIS YEAR!! #WatchThisSpace 👌🏽
Thank You Jesus!! For That Wake Up Call That I Needed...
What Hit Me, Was The Fact That My Love For Others, And People Ive Influenced.. Cant Let Them Go Down A Dark Path, If My Foundation Aint  Grounded! #FearNoManButChrist #SoldierForChrist #MrInspiarBabyy 💯💯🙏🏽🙏🏽
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment