Thursday 21 January 2016

Insta Post: 2Pac Quote

"I Am A Hard Person To Love, But When I Do Love.. I Love Really Hard - 2Pac 

From My All Time Favourite Musician! 2PAC πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ My Idols In The Music Industry Growing Up. Is  Michael Jackson, 2Pac, Eazy E, Biggie And Uncle Bob Marley.. 😬😬
This Lil Message Hits Me Man, Coz I Can Relate To It.. Im a Hard Person To Love.. But Trust Me When I Do Love Someone πŸ’―πŸ’― Im Loyal To The Bone! I Love Pac.. Coz Eventho He Was a Thug! Behind His Image He Was Really Sensitive.. He Spoke His Mind, Spoke From His Heart.. And Just Kept It Real.. Thats Why Peps Couldn't Handle Him.. Coz He Was So Real πŸ™ŒπŸΎ 
"Every Soldier Needs His Guardian Angel" Even Lion Needs His Lioness To Have His Back.. When Its Time To Go To War! Il Lead From The Front, If My Woman Promises Me To Watch My Back πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
#SeeThisWorldFromaDifferentView #ImReal #realrecognizereal #KeepItReal #2Pac #2PacQuotes #StrongMessage #SoManyTears #ButASoldierWillAWaysStand #RealWomanAt #MoreSpokenWords #Poetry #Music #ThisYear #SpeakMyMind #ShareMyThoughts #MyPrayers #Testimonies #GodsGotAPlanAndPurpose #GodGivenWoman #RightWoman #notperfectwoman #2Pac #RealSoldier 
Stay Blessed
Trevsz 
πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment