Saturday 2 January 2016

Quote: Know Who You Are

Inspired By: @charginglife "if You Are Reading This, I Want You To Know That You Are Loved, And Appreciated. Your Life Is Valued And I Am Truly Thankful That You Are Alive Today"

Caption This: | #Word #WordUp #RealTalk #StraightReal 
I Think I Needed To Hear This, And When I Saw It On My Newsfeed Here On Instagram.. It Was Like A Answer Of Prayers.. We All Go Through Times Like Discouragement And Things! 
But Just KNOW YOU ARE STILL LOVED AND VALUED!! Im Forever Thankful That YOU ARE ALIVE! #SuicideIsNotOurFuture 
PS: If You Are Going Through Depression! let Me Remind Ya.. Its Only The Beginning Of The Year! Flick The Page To a New Chapter Things Gon Get Better 👍🏽 YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION!! BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS WORLD ONLY ONE OF YOU! #RememberThat #KnowYourWorth #KnowYourValue 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment