Friday 22 July 2016

Twitter Post: Who Wants It

Poetry | Spoken Word: Can We Be...
#HisandHers 💕 🙈🙊
💜💘💜 💣🔥🔥

Can We Be Like Bonnie and Clyde And Be On a Mission, Travel The World Beyond Our Vision, See Places We Never Desired, Places We Never Dreamed of.. Make Money Like Were Hired, Have a Special Bond Like 2Pac and Janet Jackson, Can I Say Your My Best Friend, Soul Mate, Ride Or Die, If They Askin' Appreciate You Like a Gentlemen, But At The Same Time Give You That Thug Passion... x

I Pray God That You Prepare Me To Be The Man To Be, Il Be Everything You Desire In a Man.. That Your Find It In Me, Treat Her Like a Lady, Treat Her Like a Woman.. Not Afraid But Proud To Say "Thats My Woman" 😍 Turn You From a Best Friend, Girlfriend... Wife and Soon A Mother To Be, My Lion Protective Instincts Signals on Like A Killing Spree...

Spread Your Arms Wide Like Im Jack And Your Rose On Titanic, Tell You I Got You Dont Needa Panic, "You're The One I Want" Like Danny and Sandy, Wipe Away Your Tears.. Coz Girl Il Be That Man To Be... 

Be Like Chris Brown And Nicki Minaj, Treat You Like a Woman, Wit That Unconditional Love.. 
Be Like Donald Duck And Daisy, Mickey Mouse And Minie.. Coz Girl Everything About You Plays Me, Own Sh*t Like Obama And His First Lady, Coz Girl Your My One and Only.. 💕

And Nothin Shady, Share That Intimate Bond Like Adam And Eve, That Chemistry, A Real Man, Unconditional Love From a Real One.. Because I Wear My Heart On My Sleeve 💞
#Poetry #SpokenWord #Unity #HisandHers #OneAndOnly #CanIBeThatMan #CanWeBe #ManToBe 💙❤️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment