Wednesday 20 July 2016

Twitter Post: Prayer Warrior

Im a Person Who Believes In The Power of Prayer, If You're Praying For Something or Praying Into Something And You Stand On Faith.. I Believe With All My Heart.. You're Sowing a Seed Into Your Situation.. Eventually Someday It'll Sprout Out From What Was Planted.. And Come To Fourth 🙏🏽💯❤️

I Say This.. Because Theres Been Many Times In My Life Where I Prayed For Something, Times of Thinking It Ain't Working.. Blocking Out Doubt In My Heart.. And Breathing In That Lil Bit of Faith.. But Little Did I Know God Was Working Amongst My Circumstances Behind Close Doors 🙏🏽
And I Say This, Because The Times I Was Going Out.. I Know My Mum Was Praying For Me To Come Back To Christ. And Praying For My Safety When Im Out In Town.. Theres Been Many Near Misses, And Wake Up Calls.. But Forever Thankful My Safety Was All In Gods Hands.. Due To The Prayer Warrior My Mum Is 🙏🏽

#FaithAsaMustardSeedCanMoveMountains #PowerofPrayer #MumsPrayer #PowerinYourWords #SpeakOut #ImReal #Inspiar2Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment