Thursday 21 July 2016

Twitter Post: Future Woman

#DaddysPrincess 👑💞🌹

#MyWorldHerCriesIsMyHeart #FathersLove 💕

I Know You Say.. You Don't Come "Second" To No Chick.. 

But There Will Be A Time When I Have To Tell You Im Loving Another Girl, There Will Be a Time.. When You Gotta Accept The Fact That You Will Become Second Place... 
There Will Be a Time.. When She Will Win Over My Heart...
That This Girls Name Will Be Tatted On My Heart...
And Shell Look Up To You and Call You Mummy 💘💍
A Father Word To His Daughter, Her First Lover 💞

"You May Not Be Treated Like a QUEEN From A Man, But You Will Always Be Daddy's Lil PRINCESS In My Eyes" 

"The Reason Why Daughters Love Their Dads The Most.. Is The Fact That There Is At Least One Man In This World Who Will Never Hurt Them" 💯 #Truths 

#DaddysLilGirl #MyWorld #HeartofaFatherToHisDaughter #Poetry 

💜💜💜💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment