Tuesday 24 November 2015

Quote: Let That Lion Roar

Inspired By: @future_maker 

"I Love It When People Underestimate Me"

I Love It How Im So Unpredictable.. I Love How I Make People Think Im Not All There At Times, So I Can Bring Them Down From Their High Horse.. That They Planted And They Try Make Me Feel Like I Ain't Good Enough, But All That Time Im Playing With Their Minds..  

Dont Judge, You Never Know Whats Going On In A Persons Life Nor a Persons Mind.. #SoManyDickheadsinThisWorld

So Many People Think They Are Above Everyone Else.. So Many Sell Outs Out Here.. Just Stay Real To You, You Don't Need a Crowd To Cheer You On Make You Feel Like Your The Ish! 💯💯💯

#UnderestimatemyAbility #MySoulCanNeverBeBroken #MyFleshMaybeWeak #MySpiritRulesOver #Mindgames #DontTouchMe #SoManyPeopleThibkTheyAllThat #JustStayHumbleFool #ICarryThatHeartofaLion #Lionhearts #TheHeartofaLion #ALipnsMyFavouriteAnimal #HeartofaLion #LionsRoar #Lion #TheHeartBeatofaLion #SpiritofaLion 
Stay Blessed
Trevsz 

No comments:

Post a Comment