Monday 30 November 2015

Facebook: Wining The Hearts Of Many

Worth Reading.. 
#Be Kind To Everyone.. You Will Never Know Who You Reach.. And Influence.. πŸ’―πŸ’―

Im Really Humbled By This.. 
🏽🏽
Taking My Dog Boston For a Walk On This Beautiful Day.. A Car Pulls Up On The Side Of Me.. Filled With Black Power Members.. One Of The Big Dogs Tatted Up Face Guy.. Says.. "Hey Young Fula, You're That Inspiring Guy.. Does Those Motivational Videos.." Im Like.. Shaken Up A Lil.. Lol πŸ˜• Lol.. Like "Yea Bro.." Hes Like.. "Inspire.. Guy.." (Im Saying Its "Inspiar".. In my head lol) Im Like.. "Nah Its Trevsz Bro.." Then He Says.. "Well My Bro, Keep Doing Your Thing.. Your Making a Difference.. You Changed My Daughters Life.. To a Positive Path, She Showed Me On Of Your Videos.. Tu Meke My Bro.. Keep It Up YoF**k" πŸ½πŸ½πŸ½ 

Then They Drove Off In This Harty Loud as Hell.. Holden.. πŸ½

Moral Of The Story Is.. πŸ’―πŸ’―
You Will Never Know Who You Reach Or Make A Difference In.. The Influence You Have On Many Peoples Lives.. Will Never Be Washed Or Forgotten.. 
I Just Wanna Thank God For Giving Me The Ability To Touch And Change Many People.. From Different Backgrounds, Status, Upbringings, Its All You God.. πŸΎπŸΎ
Eventho.. I Don't Bang Or Associate With Any Clique Like I Did When I Was Younger.. 
I Stand Alone.. πŸ’―
Im Still Respected By Many Hoodrats, Young Gangstas, Street Gangs.. Still Have My Street Credit.. And For That Im Forever Thankful!! πŸΎ #Brotherhood #BrothersNeverDie#AnotherDayInTheHood#ChangingTheHeartsOfMany #ChangeYourLife#InspiringTheHeartsOfMany#RespectedByMany#RespectisEarnedNotDemand #Positivity#Inspiarbabyy #ThatBlessedLife
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment