Thursday 26 November 2015

2010 Song: He Takes My Pain Away

‘He takes the pain away’ 19.09.10

Intro:

Chorus:

The Lord, the Lord takes my pain away ay ay ay.....

And he takes it all away,

The Lord, the Lord is my light,

And he takes, takes the darkness away ay ay ay.....

The Lord, the Lord is my strength,

And he’ll be with me all the way ay ay ay.....

 

Verse 1:

Throughout my struggles, throughout my troubles, he takes my pain away, he brightens up my darkest days, he’s the one  I want to give all the praise, He’s the one that died for me He showed me the way, He will never leave me nor forsaken me he’s always here to stay, lord jesus I ask that you hold me tight, my pain and struggles make me lose the fight, show me out this darkness to your light, It’s your presence that stand in my sight, Hold my hand, make me understand, That I’m the light to my land, For your kingdom we shall stand, I’m your frontline man, take my pain away, let me smile another day, my lord you make my heart want to say..........

Chorus:

 

Verse 2:

Throughout my sorrows I’m saved by grace, Lord please remember this name and face, I’ll run for you I’ll run this race, I’m no longer pulled down by a slow pace, It’s your love that I want to seek, people can laugh at me but I’ II turn to the other cheek, I want to see your face just a little peak, I’ll write this song to sweep your feet, you gave me another day to live with another heart beat, He’s my rock and my gate-way, He’s giving me another day, dying on the cross for me was the price to pay,  my love for you is here to stay, my lord you make my heart want to say..........

Chorus:

Verse 3:

Throughout my broken I’m no longer lost, place my tears upon that cross, I will shine for you I will gloss, shine like the morning sun without any cost, I’m looking up to the sky, spread my wings as I fly, look to the angels as they sing when I cry, I’ll be in Heaven soon with no more pain as a day goes by, when we’re in our darkest days feeling down, keep your head up we’re the lords crown, turn that frown upside down, get ready we goner fly away ,He takes my pain away, Keep shinning every-day, my lord you make my heart want to say..........

Chorus:

Fade out....... outro: words of encouragement

No comments:

Post a Comment