Monday 16 March 2015

Quote: To My Mama

"All That I Am, Or Hope To Be, I Owe To My Angel Mother" - Abraham Lincoln 

#Im A Mummy's Boy! Brought Up With A Solo Mother.. I Understand And Feel The Emotions Of A Woman, By Seeing What My Mummy Went Through.. And Still Made It Out On The Other Side..
My Mama Is The Strongest, Most Pure And Amazing Big Hearted In A Woman.. 
#My Mama Is My First Love, She Taught Me How To Love & Appreciate A Woman By Seeing What She Had To Do To Make Ins Meet.. And Provide The Struggle Was Real Growing Up..
Without Struggle Theres No Success So I Owe My Life To My Mama, What Ever Or Who I Ever Become In The Near Future To Come I Owe It To My Mama..
#A Boy Raised By A Woman #Who Said A Woman Cant Raise A Boy To Become A Man #My Mama The Queen Of Cook Island In My Eyes #Word To Every Mother Out There.. Keep Going Your Doing Great #To Every Young Mother Out There, Mother To Be dont Care About What Society Says.. Keep Raising A King or Queen To Be
#Like Pac Said "Youll Appreciated" No Woman In This World Can Take My Mamas Place..
Appreciate Your Mama, You Only Got One Mother.. My Mama Knows Me Inside Out..Knows When Im Pissed or When Im Algoods..
Stay Blessed
Trevsz


No comments:

Post a Comment