Wednesday 10 August 2016

Twitter Post: Life Becomes

"Life Becomes a Blessing, When You Realise Your The Blessing To Someones Life" 🌹

Just Tonight While Grabbing Dinner Fo The Fams, At The Take Aways Out Here In Rewa, This Car Washer Dude (40s-50s) Approaches My Car (Must Of Been Thats a Nice Car He Got Lots of Money LOL) Was Like "Bro Can I Wash Your Car Brother, I Replied... Nah Its Algoods Bro Thanks Tho" He Then Said, "Il Wash It For Free" "I Was Like Its Algoods Brother, I Take It To The Car Wash Alot Thank You Bro I Appreciate It" 
I Thought To Myself He Is So Eager To Get Some Money, He Must Have a Family To Feed, And He's Out Here In The Cold
I Was Like "Hey Bro, Il Give You Some Money Aee" 
Like His World Lit Up.. "Wow, Really Brother Thank You" 
He Started To Say "Where You From" I Replied "Im From These Streets, Bro This Is My Hometown" "Then Its Like He Saw a Celebrity Or Something... Like Star Struck Lol" 😂
So I Go In To Get His Money, He Was Really Thankful, Genuine And I Was Like Its Cool Bro You Have a Good Night. ✌🏽️
(Not Gonna Say How Much I Gave Him) But What Im Saying Is... If He Uses It For Drugs, Cool Thats His Money He Can Do Whatever... If He Invests Into Getting a Feed Thats Cool Either Way, I Want Him To Know My Hard Work Was Put Into That Money, And I Just Hope Hes Able To Go Out And Be a Blessing To Others 

Im The Type To Chill With Anyone Whatever Status, Situation You Maybe In... Il Chill Wit Ya 💯

Im Not Tryna Be All Big Headed, Look At Me Crap. Im Just Being Real, Like I Made a Vow To Myself Way Back When I Get a Job, I Wanna Give Back To My People, My Community, My Home Town Of Manurewa, If Its Being a Spokesmen, Spoken Word, Voice For Many, Broken Youth, Chillin Wit Street Kids, Giving Back To Car Washers, Homeless... Im That Type of Person... A Heart To Give Back 
#Manurewa #HeartofManurewa #ManurewaStateofMind #FaceofManurewa #VoiceForMany #GivingBack #BigHearted #IWalkWhatITalk #Miracle #LightToTheWorld 🙏🏽

❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment