Saturday 14 May 2016

Twitter: A Fathers Ultimate Love

#AFathersUltimateLove ❤️

When That Time Comes And I Gotta Sit Back And Let My Kids Go Down That Road And Let Them Make Their Own Choices & Decisions And Follow Up With Their Consequences From Their Actions.. I Gotta Sit Back and Let This Cruel Thing Called "Life" Have Its Part. Let Them Fall Flat On Their Face In Order For Me To Have Open Arms To Catch Them On The Way Down.. 
So I Can Pick Them Up and Say To Them "Im Always Gonna Be Here For You" 💕 When Your At Cloud 9 or Feeling Low In Your Pit.. I Had To Let You Go Down That Track So I Can Walk Beside and Through With You... ❤️❤️❤️#LikeGodsLove #OpenArms 
#FathersLove #DecisionsWeMakeInLife #RealLifeStuff #RealStatus #WeFall #WeClimbBackUp #ToughLove #VisionaryMindset 🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment