Sunday 8 May 2016

Instagram Post: Testimonies

"Dont Be Ashamed Of Your Story, Your TESTIMONY Can and Will INSPIRE Others" ❤️ #Inspiar2Inspire 

Write Your Story, Tell Your Story and Let Your Story Be Heard #testimonies #Testimony #testimoniesarepowerful #testimoniesarepowerfulwhentheyspeaktojesus 

"There Is No Testimony Without The Actual TEST, Todays Trials Are Tomorrows Testimonies" 🙏🏽 

I Love Hearing About Peoples Powerful Testimonies, Life Experience Something I Can Relate To.. My Best Testimonies Are From Digging Inside My Soul, Through The Tears and From The Times I Thought I Couldn't Survive 💯 You're Story Can INSPIRE Others.. Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Testimony 🌹#WalkingTestament #YourTestimonyisPowerful #TesttoaTestimony ❤️ #Inspiar2Inspire 
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment