Sunday 18 October 2015

Quote: You Cant Despise My Loyalty

Inspired By: @iamdiddy 

"A Person Who Feels Appreciated, Will Always Do More That What Is Expected" 

#aintthatthetruth #ainthatthetruththo #aintthatthetruthbook #ainthatthedamntruth #RealTalk 
Im A Type Of Person Who Would Go The Extra Mile For Someone Who Means Alot Kind Of Guy! #ImALoyalNigg #CantDespiseMyLoyaltyToTheBoys #imarideordie #ChasingDreams #DoingME #justdoyourthing #justdoyou #whocareswhatpeoplethink #JUSTDOYOU! 💯💯 #While Peps Scared To Jump Over Puddles Fo Ya Girl! Im Crossing Oceans For You! #My Work Ethics #SpiritOfExcellence #inspiringlivesonestepatatime #ThroughMusic|Acting|Poetry I Give It My All #EvenAtWork I Give It My All!! Same Principle Apply 👊🏽👊🏽#Someone Who Feels Appreciated Will Be Happy And Go Beyond What Is Expected!! #Truths #RealTalk #StraightUp #Word 
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment