Thursday 20 August 2015

Spoken Word | Living Under Distraction

Spoken Word | Living Under Distraction | Trevor Young

I See My Destiny, My Potential And My Passion Over Here, but Then Again I See My Distractions, And My Temptations And My Enemies Over There, We Cant Always Win, And Theres Some Days That We Lose, The Enemy That Lives In Me, Lost & Confuse. Coz I Refuse.. Coz Im Living  In Sin, I Cant Choose Coz Im Trapped Within, Im Crying Lord...Take Me Away and Save Me, But He Looks At Me So Earnestly, Cheerfully, Personally..And Peacefully And Says.. "Son You Tried To Replace Me" With All This Social Media Eating Up Your Time, This Could Be A Father & Son Communication But Your Letting These Radio Stations Beating Up Your Spine, Im Driven By The Passion But Im Distracted By Technologies, Celebrities & Make Believe Realities, And Cashins' Spontaneous, Luxuries, Thinking Is This Life, Comparison, And Embarrassment, I Tried To Go My Own Ways, But How Can I Forget The Ultimate Sacrifice, Turning My Back On The Cross, Is Like Christ Turning His Back On Me, But I Know In My Heart It Will Never Happen Coz The Word Of God Is Hidden & Driven Deep Inside Of Me, My G.O.D HOLDS IT DOWN FOR ME, Its Like Lord Where Will I Be Without You, Im Nothing Without You, My Minds Going Insane, Playing Mind Games, But Christ Is In Me.. Theres No Other Name. Im Going Outer Control Cant Take It, Its Like Taken A Toll, On My Poor Soul, All These Dark Zones, Dark Valleys That We Walked, Tryna Make It On My Own, Dark Alleys.. But Every Time I Was Caught, Fighting Temptation, Trapped In Distraction, Tryna Get My Mind Straight, Going Separated Ways, Lost For Days, Praying For Better Days, Tryna Get The Right Mind State, As Humans We Tend To Be The Enemies Bait, Clear My Mind, Lord Im Empty I Lost Without You, Real Love Is Hard To Find, Where Will I Be Without You, Hear My Heart Lord. Every Unspoken Prayer, Every Emotion Of Living In Despair, Every Cry Drops Of Ocean Tears, Hear My Heart Lord.. Living Under Distraction.. A Sinners Prayer To Recovery Of a Life Of Fear..Which Is The Enemies Attraction.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment