Wednesday 19 August 2015

Quote: You Write The Story Of Your Life

"When Writing The Story Of Your Life...
Don't Let Anyone Else Hold The Pen"

I Live My Life By A Quote: And It Goes Like This. "If I Don't Get The Message Out, Who Else Will Tell The Story To My Life"
*Someones Gotta Do It.. If I Don't Do It Who Else Would Do It..
#Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover #When It Geta Rough Flip The Pages And Go To The Next Scene Next Chapter Of Your Life #You Be Your Own Writer, #Write The Stories Of Your Life Through The Template Of Your Heart #Only You Can Tell The Story Nobody Else.
#Words Of Encouragement #Something To Think About #On A Positive Note #Positive Message #Be Uplifted #Tell Your Story #Write Poetry, Song, Sermon.. #Testimony or Keep a Journal With You..
#Be Encouraged #Be Inspired
Stay Blessed
Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment