Thursday 7 March 2019

I don’t think πŸ’­

10TH FACEBOOK LIVE WITH JO “LETS KORERO WITH THE YOUNGINS” ❤️πŸ™πŸ½ 06/03/2019 



Youtube 


#BREAKTHROUGHS #STAYPOSITIVE ❤️


Be inspired, be encouraged Fams!! 


In the test of time in this life against all odds, in everything I’ve always stayed true to peasants. 


You don’t have to like me, matter of fact many may not “KNOW” me as a person!.. You may not like everything I stand for, and ride for. πŸ’― that’s cool ☝🏽 but “ATLEAST” respect the grind! I put in the yards for my small family! πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’₯ #RT 


What I’ve noticed when you gun harder for the lord and go deeper within him, a lot of bad ish happens and things hit you harder but he works behind the scenes to bring you out to a better place. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’™#STAYWOKE 


Vision: I’m excited for the new year new opportunities the way fast cash does me wrong I’m so amped and excited!! To further my skills fuck this company!! I’m on to better and bigger things if I don’t walk what I talk In these new doors then il be a broken record 07/03/2019 


I’m thankful and blessed with these new opportunities coming my way!! ALWAYS #TYJ for everything!! πŸ™πŸ½ thank you to my beautiful partner who’s stayed down with me when I was next to nothing!! My gorgeous little son ❤️. It’s time RIGHT NOW!! to brush it all OFF and boss the FOCK UP. Peps! Don’t let no one steal or rob you from your smile!! Or “LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE” πŸ’™πŸ’™Remember people when “ONE DOOR CLOSES” Another Door Opens!! Stay ready!! Stay open for new opportunities!! #lessgoooo ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️


A little funny banter ☺️πŸ˜…: 

“When one door closes! Pray when you bust open that next door that it doesn’t smash on your face... with all these new open opportunities and break throughs” 


PS: When you turn off the “notifications off your own tab on fb” on your own post πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♂️ winning πŸ† 


Stay blessed. Trev 


No comments:

Post a Comment