Sunday 10 March 2019

Hey 👋🏽

Il share with you guys something, if or when you find that person who satisfies your soul, by genuinely loving you for you! When others only see side ways, just know you have a good person right by your side! In this gen of social media it’s hard finding someone who loves you. “FOR YOU” ❤️


💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞


Like I don’t just love jo, and want her in my life I do actually “NEED” her.. and that’s some real 💩 so many things I go through as a individual where she’s my rock! We lift Each-other up, and strengthen Each-other up to uplift eachother & team work in hold it down for our son.. ❤️ so much pressure with all these new opportunities coming my way! I’m still in shock like woah... but the Lord has placed jo in my life, where she’s kept me grounded! So I don’t get ahead of myself! But always stay thankful. Humbled for these opportunities and keep it moving.. 💥 while people counted me out in the past! Now they looking like.. “hey, that’s Trev” while jo was down from day dot. that’s a real woman! Who holds it down for her man. ❤️🙏🏽 #TYJ #ALWAYS 


#gentlemen #who #keeps #it #real 

No comments:

Post a Comment