Tuesday 14 June 2016

Twitter Post: Strong Minded

I Wanna Hit You Guys Wit Some Realness. Yes, My Status Can Be Straight Heart Felt. Digging My Message Through The Soul.. But Its Coz Im Real and Im Getting My Point Across.. ❤️ #RealReconigzeReal 

Its Frustrating To Know Theres A Lot of "Fatherless" Kids Out There, If You Ain't Down To Be a Dad.. Or Committed To Be In a Childs Life.. Becoming a Father.. Then Put a Rubber On Brah.. Never Let a Kid Grow Up In This Cold World To Think It Was All "His/Her" Fault.. Why Daddy Ran Away at Birth Or Didn't Wanna Be Apart of The Lil Infants Life Before Conceived.. Thats A Weak Move Bro.. 
When I Got Prophesied 6 Years Ago.. By a Pastor I Admire, And Have So Much Respect For.. As a 17 Year Old.. He Said "Trev.. You Are Called To Be a Father To The Fatherless" Ive Always Hanged On To That.. Now Hear Me Out Now.. He Ain't Saying Il Be a Dad Or Step Dad To a Kid.. But Its Coz Growing Up Wit Dad Ain't Around Much.. I Grew Up To Be A Strong Minded Person.. And Not Leaning On Anyone.. So It Can Still Be Done Its Still Possible 

Like J. Cole Once Said "What About Your Seed Nigga.. What About Your Seed" 💜🎼

#ControlYourJizz #NotFitToBeaDad #FatherlessKids #PutaStrapOn #MyHeartBreaksForInnocentKids 
#BreakCycles

No comments:

Post a Comment