Wednesday 29 June 2016

Message/Illustration: Getting Back Up

Message/Illustration: | 
"FINDING YOURSELF AGAIN, RE-CHARGING YOUR BATTERY" #GottaGetBackUp 🙌🏾

I Haven't Done One of These For So Long, Probably Since January 3rd 2016, Basically On These Topics I Share With You Guys My Heart.. And Maybe Something You Can Relate To. Im Real To My Word. I Stand On Everything I Say and Post...
So Basically This Late Night I Just Wanna Share With You Guys Whats On My Heart, About Being "CHARGED" or Energised Back Up! We All Go Through Downfalls, Hard Times, Set Backs and Daily Schedule Can Be So Flat Out That We Start To Burn Out.. Physically, Spiritually, Emotionally Drained and Faded, Overwhelmed By Everything That Goes On In Our Personal Lives.. But Let Me Tell You Something.. You Gotta Sometime Remove Yourself From Everything, Everybody and Be at Low-key To Find Peace Again.. And Rebuild Yourself Again. Don't Rush Into Things.. Just Take Your Time ❤️ People Read The Bible, People Go For Walks, People Write or Go To a Quiet Spot.. Everything Helps In What Way You Do.. Just To Find Your PEACE OF MIND 💕 #Realtalk #SpeakingFromTheHeart #Facts #Relatable #SomethingFromMe #Emotions #Feelings #PositiveNote #WordsofWisdom #WordsofEncouragement #HeartFelt #Message/Illustration #TrevorYoung #Inspiar2Inspire 💯 

No comments:

Post a Comment