Thursday 11 February 2016

Instagram: Perfect For Me

"My Scars Reminded Me Of Where Ive Been, Your Scars Reminded Of How Perfect You Really Are" ❣

Still a Woman With Scars Of The Past, No Matter How Hurtful, Painful It Might Have Been... Shes Still Beautiful From Those Wounds That Tried To Stop Her From Loving Again.. Your Perfect Just The Way You Are ❤️❤️❤️

My Scars Remind Me Of How or Where I Grew Up, Fight The Pain, Made it Out, Turned My Life Around To Making Me a Better Me For You... 🎀🎀💘💞💞

Its All Part Of Life, We All Get Hurt But Always Gotta Be Open To Love Again ❤️❤️
I Still See Beauty And Potential In You, You Make These Scars More Beautiful Then Ever 💕

#PerfectTheWayYouAre #PerfectforMe #WithYourScars #PerfectWoman #KeepitReal #Real #Valentines #Scars #Pain 

No comments:

Post a Comment