Wednesday 24 October 2018

Destroying our

The bro dave and I destroying the Big Heavy Bag at Mangere pools 18/10/2018

πŸ₯Š πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š


This is how I fight against everything that gets put in front of me.. I’m a soldier to death smash this heavy bag or the pads.


Your treasure and the big things in life hide behind a GIANT that waits in front of you.. not wanting you to go for it.. KNOCK THE GIANT BLOCK OFF. 02/10/2018


#wordsofencouragement #wordsoflife #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿


Life is filled with so much pressure so much down falls and trips and can sometimes trigger ur mind at times like the Great Depression.. πŸ’― πŸ‚ and this is how I use it to train my mind against all the odds and fight my battles with my inner demons through writing and boxing training, gymming (coz I hardly do music now.. cbf ) πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“ one day the passion will come back but for now I’m a father! ❤️ is it safe to say that a lot of soldiers or natural born leaders go through a lot of tribulations where it can seem so much.. and overwhelming at times. πŸ™πŸ½


Vision: I may not have had the best child hood growing up and having no love but I swear I give all that love to my son and no one can never say I’m not a good daddy 14/08/2018


I N S P I A R E I G H N S 

I N S P I A R B A B Y Y 

I N S P I A R D E E E Z

T R E V O R T H E Y O U N G I N 

T R E V O R T H E Y O U N G I N S P I A R πŸ“½ captured by the bro Dave. πŸ”₯


#INSPIAR #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #motivational #motivationalspeaking #motivationalspeaker #motivation #motivationalquotes #positive #positivelife


#Appreciationpost #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #purpose #inspiration #motivation #ambition #hungry #heartofalion #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #inspiareighns #boxing #boxingtraining #boxinglife #boxinglifestyle #changemindset #boxersofinstagram #boxer #boxingworkout #boxinghype

No comments:

Post a Comment