Tuesday 1 March 2016

Instagram Post: Real Woman

Only The Real Ones Know How To Hold It Down For a Real Woman πŸ’ž #wordtoyourmother #wordtoyourmotha 

"He Gotta Be "HOOD" Enough To "PROTECT" Me...
"MAN" ENOUGH to "RESPECT" Me...
And "ATTACHED" Enough To Not "NEGLECT" Me πŸ’―πŸ’™πŸ’™

Wise Words From a Woman, πŸ™πŸ½❤️ 
Girl Lay On My Chest And Feel My Heart Beat, Wrap You Around My Arms So You Know You Gotta Real One From These Hard Streets ❤️

I Take My Hat Off To Dudes Who Know How To Treat Their Woman, Like a WOMAN! Treat Her Like a Lady. But Still Keep It Real πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’― #raisedbyawoman #raisedbymymomma #raisedbymymother #RaisedByAQueen #PoetryLove #Poet #Poetry #RealWoman #holditdown #RealMen #gentleman #gentlemen #GentlemenButStillKeepItReal #GangstaWithaHeart 

"Behind Every Great Man Out There, Theres Always an Amazing Woman Holding It Down For Him In The Backgrounds" ❣πŸ’˜

No comments:

Post a Comment